Product Use & Disclaimer
By purchasing Superior SARMS products, you as the purchaser affirm that you have met your duty to read the following disclaimer and waiver of liability, and that you expressly AGREE to all the terms contained herein:
- Superior SARMS emphasises that all products sold on our website are for research purposes ONLY, and as such under no circumstances that any of our products be used for recreational purposes.
- The purchaser acknowledges that Superior SARMS products are for RESEARCH purposes only and hence not bound by the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 Cth
- As with any other research substance, there may be varying side effects depending on each unique individual subject. Superior SARMS accepts no responsibility of ANY possible occurrence of any side effects that may occur in any subject.
- All our customers are assumed to be professional researchers and/or licensed scientific laboratories. We have stipulated that SARMS is solely used for research purposes so if you are not, you may be legally liable for fraud and/or deceit.
- Under no circumstances Superior SARMS can be deemed liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- Are NOT intended for use to replace food, drugs, or human consumables
- The purchaser must be 18 years old or over to be able to purchase Superior SARMS products
- Superior SARMS reserve the right not make sales to unqualified customers, and not to sell products to customers of questionable qualifications
- It is the buyers' own responsibility to identify the possible side effects and conduct any further research which may be necessary, to learn of the potential hazards involved in using Superior SARMS products
- The buyer agrees to comply with instructions provided ( if any) relating to the use of the products and not misuse the products in any manner.
- Because the actual use of products by the buyer/s is beyond the control of Superior SARMS, such activity by the buyer/s remains within their exclusive responsibility, and hence Superior SARMS can not be held responsible for any loss incurred through incorrect or faulty research of the products.